Happy Canada Day from Loreto Mexico!!

Formerly known as Dominion Day, this is Canada’s National day celebrating the anniversary of the July 1, 1867 enactment of the British North American Act of 1867 which united Canada as a single country of four provinces. Wishing all my friends a fun day of picnics, gatherings and fireworks!

It is my third anniversary of living in Loreto full time. Where has the time gone? In some ways I feel ten years younger (I think it is the tequila), but mostly I feel I have aged about twenty years. When I moved into my home in July 2006, there were only 3 of us full time residents. Now, although there are 400 homes finished, I think we will see 6 home owners living in residence full time this summer. There are many homes with tenants and visitors, but it is still very quiet. Those of us that live here do not really mind and actually enjoy it for a few months until the snowbirds starting coming back in October.

Today we start Baja BOSS Property Management Services and it is very exciting! We now have 50 clients to get started and our entire team in place to provide the best responsive services available. I was aiming for a very high number of 140 by the end of the year, and I think with hard work and dedication we can achieve close to that. The good thing is that we are versatile and flexible to make plans quickly and are still operating in the black!

Our new office is located at FN411 on the Construction Road Entrance and our office hours will be from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday; and 9 am to 1 pm on Saturdays. Drop by and say hello if you are visiting and meet Daniel and the team.

I am setting up a private blog site for our clients with the latest news and information about Loreto. As things happen, our clients will receive notifications when there is something new to report and can go to the site to log on. As a homeowner, I know how frustrating it can be to be inundated with too many emails and sources of opinions. People have really liked this idea and it gives a more specialized level of communication on matters that people need to know specific to their Loreto Bay investment and homes.

I will continue writing Where In the World Is Nellie, but it will be a personal blog as it was intended. This is a creative outlet for me and a bit of fancy for my readers. I welcome guest bloggers, and if you have a great Loreto experience that you would like to share, please contact me and we can post a paragraph or a full story of your positive experiences. I am still working at building community. That much has not changed at Loreto Bay.

Have a great day,

Miss Nellie

Popular posts from this blog