This week there was a tremendous amount of fog, which is rare for Loreto. I would watch in roll in and out gently covering the islands and boats like a blanket making them invisible. It was refreshingly cool and with very little breeze. We had temperatures of 90F degrees last week and it was almost warm enough for me to start wearing shorts again.
The sunrises are so incredibly amazing over the water and mountains. With the recent cloud cover it was a light show worthy of getting up at 6 am to not miss it. Of course, staggering to the balcony with my coffee is a lot less trouble than walking the beach or going fishing, but the greater the effort, the more substantial the rewards.
I never grew tired of seeing the snow capped Olympic Mts. in Victoria and I doubt that I will ever take the tranquil sunrises of Loreto for granted either. Each morning on the malecon you can see the early exercisers walking, along with the panga boats making their way to the marina for their days work.
In stark contrast to this simple life, docked in Puerto Escondido is the Yacht of Carlo Slim Helu, ranked the 3rd Richest Man in the World. He is the owner of TelMex and it is rumored that he has just purchased a large parcel of beachfront land north of Loreto before Mulege. This little village of Loreto is gaining worldwide recognition, and it will not be long before the Richest Men, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett make their appearances here as well, if they have not already done so. Forbes pinned down 946 billionaires, which is unfathomable in my world.
I am very excited to have the Marbella e-Preview Information Kit now available for those interested in the old Whales Inn property located in Nopolo, Loreto, Mexico. This initial offering in Phase I is a one-time, ground floor opportunity extended to my friends via private distribution only. This Private Release offer will not be publicized in the media and is only available through May 31st 2007. I have the listing in Loreto and must be contacted directly in order to take advantage of Pre-Construction Pricing incentives such as:
- 10% pre-construction discount off initial Public Release pricing, which will range from $655,000 for a 2-bedroom condominium to $1,550,000 for a 4-bedroom penthouse
- 2 year waiver of all Home Owner Association dues from completion of unit.
You can reach me at Nellie@DoradoLoreto.com or Nellie@BajaBoss.com or USA cell 602 628 2920 or Skype 858 866 9308 for more details as to pricing, plans and timelines.
We are excited to share this opportunity with you. Below is some basic information about the Marbella project and team. Exciting!
Designed to enchant you.Much like the islands off its shores, Marbella will be distinguished as a spectacular resort community bounded by the great expanse of natural beauty that is Loreto. Here, every detail has been thoughtfully considered – every feature artfully crafted – and every amenity eagerly anticipated – to create a truly unique and enchanting community.
Marbella highlights:• Swimmable beaches with sheltered cove and sea jetties
• Easy access to neighboring islands, including Isla del Carmen with its turquoise waters and unspoiled beaches
• Indigenous landscaping with mature palm groves and lush vegetation
• Walled community with 24-hour gate-guarded entry
• Thoughtfully-crafted residences ranging from 1,600 to 3,400 square-feet of air-conditioned space, plus covered terraces providing 270 to 620 square-feet of additional living area
• Luxurious two-story lobby with cocktail lounge, business center, concierge, game room, sundries shop and gift boutique
• Five acres of community-wide outdoor recreation amenities with a host of facilities for daytime activities and nighttime entertainment
• Elegant 35-seat theater with plush lounge chairs for enjoying movies and satellite television
• Meandering walkways through an expanse of tiered pools, gardens, waterfalls and fountains
• Dramatic infinity-edge resort swimming pools, swim-up bar, whirlpool spas, grottos and separate adult and family pools
• Beachside dining and poolside lounge and grill
• Aquatic center offering small watercraft and snorkeling gear
• Spa and Fitness Center – Full-service spa and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with Movement Studio for yoga and Pilates
• Adventure play center with multi-use sport court for basketball and paddle tennis, climbing boulders and a children’s playground
Developer: NC Properties Mexico - Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona
The organization is comprised of accomplished resort developers, residential builders and senior financial executives with a long history of successful real estate experience in the U.S. and abroad. Current projects include CopperWynd Resort & Club, highly-ranked by Condé Nast Traveler among its “World’s Best Places to Stay” in 2007, and the residences of Tuscany at McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale.
Architect/Site Design: Kaplan McLaughlin Diaz/KMD of Mexico City, Tokyo and San Francisco. Established in 1963, KMD has built a solid reputation as an internationally-acclaimed firm renowned for their innovative “placemaking” design philosophy. http://www.kmd-arch.com
Landscape Architecture: MJS Design Group of Newport Beach, CA. A professional landscape architectural and planning design firm, MJS is committed to developing viable solutions for the enhancement of life, while understanding, respecting and preserving natural systems and the environment. http://www.mjsdesigngroup.com
This is the Home Owners Weekend coming up and I look forward to seeing many of you in Loreto!