Northern Baja Real Estate Opportunities

My friends John Newton of FN46 and Tracy Collingridge of FN494 arrived today for the weekend. They are both fellow Canucks from Victoria. John brought at the same time I did in November 2003, at the very first Sales Event. He has one of the few Village Homes with a pool.
We hung out at John’s home drinking beer until it got too hot, then headed down to the beach. The water is the best place to be anytime! Another hot and sunny day!Later, John impressed us with his cooking skills and he makes a wicked martini. It’s my first martini since I’ve been here. Not really a Mexican summer drink ... but very delicious. Can’t have just one … but then who cares, I’m only 3 houses away! Even a little tipsy, I’m aware not to go near the nonexistent railing where I could plummet to the gravel below. We swapped stories, laughed and had a great day visiting until the wee hours. They love it here and I am happy they will be back often.
I mentioned Tracy before when Nik and I visited her at Rosarito. She is working at the Mirada. It is located only 30 minutes from San Diego on a promontory of land overlooking the Pacific and the Coronado Islands, Mirada is North Baja’s first condo/hotel luxury resort.
Here's pictures from their development Showroom. All one, two and three-bedroom residences enjoy breathtaking views with a focus on outdoor/indoor living. Owners at Mirada will be offered all the comforts of a personal residence combined with the services and amenities of a 4 star luxury hotel including: spa, owners lounge, infinity edge pool, restaurants, conference facilities, fitness center, tennis courts, tropical landscaping with water features, and breath taking ocean views. Additional key features:
* 17 acres of pristine oceanfront property, 1/4 mile of diverse coastal oceanfront
* 1st phase of a 3 phased development
* Fully managed luxury resort
* First condo-hotel in Northern Baja
* Spacious, open floor plans emphasis on indoor/outdoor living
* Every suite has unobstructed ocean views
* Fully furnished and fully equipped
* Concierge services
* US Developer Irongate (currently developing Trump Tower in Waikiki)
* Penthouses are homes in the sky with private plunge pools and rooftop decks
When Tracy told me that the higher floors could see San Diego across the water, I was immediately sold and gave her my refundable check for $5000 USD to get into the Priority Opportunity Program. I think this is a great investment for Californians that don’t want to constantly fly further south to enjoy the beauty of the Baja.

If you would like more information, please email me at nelliehutchison@hotmail.com and I’ll put you in contact directly with Tracy for the utmost best service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog